Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Albert Pujols and David Wright game used FT

I have the following cards for trade. Mainly looking for autos, game used, and rookies of the players in my signature, but I will look at trade lists and sites. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks, James.

Albert Pujols 2005 Sweet Spot sweet threads patch (2 colors #ed to 35) BV $60

Albert Pujols 2004 Flair hot numbers game jersey (pewter die cut #ed to 13) No BV Need $60 in trade

Albert Pujols 2004 Timeless Treasures rookie year game bat (#ed to 100) BV $20

David Wright 2005 Upper Deck ESPN Sports Center swatches game used jersey SP No BV Need $25 in trade

David Wright 2004 Bowman Draft futures game used jersey BV $15
    Last edited by james38863; 06-21-2006 at 06:23 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

also check my site....will trade in your favor!
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

thekingpin & cardlover2006 - didn't see anything that I could use.

like these:Albert Pujols 2004 Flair hot numbers game jersey (pewter die cut #ed to 13) No BV
    Albert Pujols 2004 Timeless Treasures rookie year game bat (#ed to 100) BV $20
    please check:
    http://www.freewebs.com/hockeydad22/

The only thing that I saw that I could use was your 01 sp authentic CAL RIPKEN JR. autograph 28/266(120).

what trade value ru trying to get out of Albert Pujols 2004 Flair hot numbers game jersey (pewter die cut #ed to 13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast