Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

The Rizzuto is sweet nice haul

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my first baseball TTM return in about 2 weeks, and it is one of my favorites yet-

Mr Garagiola sent a nice note back to me as well. Very happy with this ball being added to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got this one in today's mail -

Betty White -

Very happy to get this one back signed. Great addition to my celebrity baseball collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been slow lately. First return in 2 weeks. Still have 21 requests outstanding, including 16 ROMLBs.

But got a great 8x10 & index card return yesterday from Gene Wilder---->

SCF Rewards
    Country

First ROMLB return in 2 weeks. I hope this starts a streak......

Former Baseball Commissioner Peter Ueberroth with requested inscription of the years in office-

Adding to my collection of Former and soon to be former Commissioners. The other former ones are out of my price range right now Im sure. Hopefully I can get the future ones starting with Manfred in a few months.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my first TTM signed Hockey Puck back today-

1980 Team USA Hockey Captain - Mike Eruzione

SCF Rewards
    Country

Having a good run with the mail this week. Today's TTM return is Tim McCarver-

As a Mets fan growing up in the 1980s this was one of the voices of my baseball watching youth, and I am happy to add the ball to my collection. I asked him to sign HOF 2012, and he did not. Im starting to see a pattern with the HOF announcers... The former players are rare to add HOF inscriptions for being a announcer, and are more often seen adding Ford C Frick plus the year. The guys who were not players sign HOF plus year much easier. But either way happy to get this one back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received on Friday, via email request-

Penn & Teller - Signed 8x10 -

For no money/ stamps out of my pocket, and just a short email to request, it is a cool return to throw into my collection.

Today/ Saturday in the mail I got a cool TTM return-

Gary Bettman - NHL Commissioner - Signed 2015 All Star Game Puck -

I have always liked the idea of getting the league Commissioners and after getting the living Baseball Commissioners down, I now am moving onto the other 4 major sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice Mail day - Tony LaRussa & Kris Bryant-

Of course if I had my choice, I would choose no personalization on the Bryant, but he did add the 2013 1st Round inscription that I requested. Im a collector, so Im very happy to add the Bryant ball to my collection, as well as the LaRussa with HOF incscription...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a TTM return from Eli Roth. He is a Horror film (Hostel) Director, producer, and he was in Quinten Tarrintino's Inglourious ™™™™™™™s as "The Bear Jew"

Got two 8x10s back from him, both with requested inscription of "The Bear Jew"

For the above one, I asked in my letter to sign with a silver pen if he had one, and he did. Really cool of him.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast