SELLING--Paypal only--lots to choose from ;)

check out my list or site...lots of HOFers and current stars

www.freewebs.com/bigpoppata

LMK what u like...I can ship out monday morn if we strike a deal

Thanks,Taylor

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I know the title says selling...but, if you are interested in trading at all, I'd be interested in the Koufax sweet spot.

like this card, how much u asking paypal dlvd?

2005 LCM Dennis Eckersley 3 color patch #1/25 (looks like a 70's cleveland indians patch)

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hi,

I know your post says that you are selling via PayPal only, but can you make an exception and take a money order? I don't have a PayPal account and have no desire to make one. If so, how much would you need for this?
    http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...=TAMolitor.jpg

Thanks,
    Matt

I was wondering how much paypal would the following be? If I could get an each and group price, that would be great.

Thanks!

Hank Greenberg bat, Sutter jersey (if Cardinals), Bob Gibson jersey, Waner bat, Musial jersey /50, Ripken "rick face", Garret Anderson inscribed auto, Victor Martinez auto, Gwynn auto, Jenkins/Perry, etc. quad auto, Doerr and Bunning SS autos.

Also, is the Frisch GU in photobucket available? Also, do you have any more info on the Jackie Robinson GU from 01 UD (set, subset)?

What would you need for this:
    2005 diamond kings heritage collection auto gary carter 33/50

Not sure I can afford it right now, but how much for the quad auto?