sethie20000:: I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me asap.. I would like to try to work something out on the refractors you listed for me.. Thanks Alot..

starburymatrix3:: I sent you a pm as well.. Please get back to me asap.. I would like to get them refractors off your hands.. I listed a couple marbury patches i have to offer you and i will also throw in some money too.. Please let me know.. Thanks Alot..

lalkobes87:: I sent you a pm.. Please get back to me asap.. I would like to know if your looking to sell or trade your refractors as you didnt mention that in your reply.. Also can you post a list in here or pm it to me so i can see what you have to offer as i have far too many pms and posts that i need to reply to that i cant search sites at this time.. Please let me know.. Thanks Alot..

deeluxe:: I sent you a pm as well.. Please get back to me asap.. I would really like to trade you for them refractors that you have listed for me.. Please let me know if your looking to sell them or trade them as you did not mention that in your reply.. Thanks Alot..