Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Roy Williams and Michael Clayton Pristine Rookie Gold Refractors to trade

Back from Atlanta and I still have two 2004 Topps Pristine Football Rookie Gold Refractor cards featuring 1st round WR draft picks:

#123 Michael Clayton (Buccaneers) #54/99 in gold on back (BV $30)

#141 Roy Williams (Lions) #04/99 in gold on back (BV $40)

I have had some offers for them, but nothing that has made me want to deal them just yet.

I have also just received a Roy Williams 2004 Topps Pristine RC #141 that is graded Gem Mint 10 by PSA (#30960671). This is a flawless rookie card and a must-have for fans of this exciting wide receiver.

Please check my Trade List (link to the left) for more great baseball, basketball and football cards from 30+ years of collecting, updated earlier tonight with lots of other goodies on the trade block. Send me your lists of baseball and football cards you have to trade. See my sig for the teams / players I collect.

Let's trade!

Delton Perrodin
    Louisiana USA

Let me know what your looking for, for either of the Roy Williams. I want them BAD!!

also am interested in both r.williams take a look at my site thanks

S420, I would be interested in trading for the Jacque Jones and Carlos Beltran autos in your Photobucket. Are the corners on these cards sharp? Also, is there any chipping on the edges or surface flaws? Any chance of getting larger scans of these cards?

Quote Originally Posted by SLPNTZ420
    also am interested in both r.williams take a look at my site thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deltonp
    S420, I would be interested in trading for the Jacque Jones and Carlos Beltran autos in your Photobucket. Are the corners on these cards sharp? Also, is there any chipping on the edges or surface flaws? Any chance of getting larger scans of these cards?
    corners are sharp no chipping give me a few and i will get a bigger scan.also do u have any scans of the williams?

Yes I am interested in the team lots, Will. I still have three of the cards you asked for to trade:

2004 Topps Pristine #134 Paul Maholm RC

2004 Topps Pristine Personal Endorsements AU cards
    #PEA-DA David Aardsma (Giants)
    #PEA-MG Marcus Giles (Braves)

The #PEA-BC Bobby Crosby AU card is tied up in another trade for an auto. card that I would love to be able to get. I will let you know if that trade doesn't get done.

Delton

Quote Originally Posted by Baseballstud2817
    delton- Are you still interested in the team lots that I made for you?

I can have a scan of the both of them for you in a few minutes. Please PM me with your e-mail address, and I will reply with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SLPNTZ420
    corners are sharp no chipping give me a few and i will get a bigger scan.also do u have any scans of the williams?

really like the clayton what are you looking for?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast