Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Thanks...This will be my first contest!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Braves/Falcons/UGA/Hawks/Thrashers/GU/Autos or Vintage
    Hidden Content

25 minutes to go... I've got 19 names in the hat so far.
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

Make that an even 20
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

I think the question on everyone's mind is, what type of hat is it? A top hat? A fedora? Maybe a ten-gallon hat?
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Not that stylish, unfortunately. It is this hat: http://download.cnet.com/The-Hat/300...-10074565.html

Hidden Content

I'll hop into this if I'm not too late. Thanks Paul!

Great card!!!

Thanks for the chance to win it.
    Would be my first hard signed Howe auto

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Wayne
    Last edited by waf; 07-27-2014 at 11:55 AM.
    D. Keon,T. Horton , Paul Henderson, Blank Backs and inserts from ITG 1972
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I hope im not too late, If I am. congrats to the others!
    Major PC: Jonathan Toews
    Minor PC:Sasha Banks (WWE), Dylan Larkin, Jack Eichel
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content (Not Up-to-date)
    Hidden Content

You coulda used my stinky ball-cap instead of the fancy computer-thingy, you know.......I mowed the lawn today and it's still all sweaty :D
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast