trading base, rookies, inserts, and #'d cards for game used and autos!

have all sports (basketball,football,baseball,golf,hockey). lmk what players/teams/sports you are looking for and I'll send you a pm or post here with a list. I will accept most any game used or auto from baseball, basketball, football, and golf). leave what you need and a list or site for me to look at. thanx for looking, clint

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    hey, i got 2 2005 upper deck futures jerseys maurice clarrett cards i dont need. you got any portis cards? or other broncos?

don't really need clarett. I don't take cards of jail sorry. have any others? I have quite a few broncos rookies and a nice portis #'d card. lmk

I've got TONS of Bronco Base cards (multiples i why i say this) that i'd give ya for those Clarette's, I love collectin players who relate with me LOL j/k but i would take em just to get rid of some of mine!!!

well, I'll trade some nice broncos base for one of the claretts. I could trade some portis and others. lmk how many you would roughly need for one of them. thanx

I just looked them up, they book for 8 each. I will pm you a list of base I could give you for one of them

oh bad on the bv...i need the newest beckett...sounds too box buster?