Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22s_son's Items on eBay

86 Fleer Update Barry Bonds RC

I need another 86 Fleer Update Barry Bonds RC

I sent the one out from my set to grading and luckily got it back a PSA 10 (SWEET LOL) but a buddy of mine just made me a offer i couldnt say no too for it so now i just need another one to keep my set filled

so if you have one please let me know and what you want for it (i'll trade baseball or football and in this case would probably give ya a GU or auto for it)

LMK though

and likely if i get a few reply's i'll take more then one LOL

Country
    See FLEMINGTIME's Items on eBay

i have one, lmk if you ever get a bush auto for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL I havent gotten another yet but lets get real here nobody's gonna trade a bush auto for this bonds LOL

what do you want for the Bonds???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flemingtime - i would be interested in all 4 of your bonds RC's, as well as your Clemens and UpperDeck Griffey RC