Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need these 06 Topps Opening Day Baseball

Let me know what you have.
    Thanks,
    Ed

150 Joe Saunders (RC)
    157 Brayan Pena (RC)

SI for Kids Inserts
    Last edited by Churchillea; 07-13-2006 at 05:27 PM.
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have these #41,48,51,74,103,109,116,136,146,151,158,159,164 and #22SI. I'll get back to you with a possible tradelist. Thanks.

do you need the Mantle base card from this set? the BV is $8 and i have doubles. let me know if you could use it.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.

That will be fine for a trade. I haven't traded before on this site. What do I need to do ? Send me a PM with your address. Thanks in adavnce.

Here is a link on the trading rules https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=123447
    I will post this trade in the trade manager and you will have to go to the trade which will be PMed to you and confirm the trade.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for

Hey!!!! I have these 2 From Your List:

#17 Mark Teixeira
    #52 Javy Lopez

LMK if Ya still need these... Would take Any Newer Insert for these 2.. if ya want Just Pick Something out & Post the Trade......

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!

how about a 06 Upper Deck Jorge Posada Diamond King Insert for the 2?
    Trading for

Hey!!!!!! DEAL!! Post the Trade & I'll Confirm.....

LMK

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

Hey Ed!!!!! Trade has Been Confirmed and Cards Have Been mailed out...

Thanks Again for the Trade & It Was a Pleasure.......

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast