Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM Sent. LMK when Im added.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got you added, I will reply to your PM soon.

i be in for 2 thanks trevorp121

I got you added.

I'm in! I had participated in a similar draft numerous times on TR and we did the ranking system where we ranked all the cards (without knowing whose cards belong to know - also - one can't rank his own cards he sent in). I can PM a link that had the rules of the TR draft to this draft's organizer.

If you dont mind shooting me a link via PM id appreciate it, ours should be pretty similar.

ill take a spot also, before they disappear. lol! so all cards sent are represented by BV and not SV. say a card books for $10 but sells for $2, that card meets criteria correct? when do we need to send the cards in by? and to whom? fill me in through PM please. thanks.

Added you. I will PM you shortly.

Please ignore my prior post, i will not be able to participate. thanks.

No problem, maybe next time

PM Sent. LMK when Im added.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sign ups are closed. Awaiting on lists and then there will be a new thread for the Draft!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234