Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Co-Signers Break

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

2006 Co-Signers Break

This will probably be the last expensive (>$50) box I break for awhile, I think I am going to start the process of selling cards and trying to get some money because I need my bottom wisdom teeth out and need to get to orientation for my new college across the country and a little short on cash. So mostly everything from this break will be for sale (unless it's Red Sox). Anyway, below is what I pulled from 2006 Co-Signers.

BASE:
    Oswalt, Zito, Howard, Rivera, Javy Lopez, Cano, Randy Johnson, Millwood, Berkman, Kazmir, Jeter, Beckett, Burrell, Crawford, Abreu, Ensberg, Morneau, Roberts, Giambi, Podsednik, Pettitte, Lo Duca, Furcal, Alou, Dunn, Pudge, Tex, Pujols, Andruw, Bay, Hunter, ARod, Victor Martiez, Glaus, Willis, Sheffield, Helton, Bonds (no fascimile auto?), Manny, Chipper, Beltran, Delgado, Kent, Mauer, Guerrero, Derrek Lee, Damon, Colon, Hudson, Edmonds, Carlos Lee, BJ Ryan, Mantle, Beltre, Felix, Tejada, Nick Johnson, Pedro, Overbay, Young

INSERTS:
    Capuano/Weeks #/125
    Hernandez/Johnson #/150
    Hafner/Sizemore #/75
    Oswalt/Pettite #/150
    Zito/Harden #/25
    Kazmir/Huff #/100
    Kazmir/Crawford #/115
    Tejada/Roberts #/150
    Nolan Ryan/Hank Blalock #/125

AUTOS:
    Papelbon/Breslow Dual Auto (Personal Mojo!)
    Nelson Cruz RC Auto
    Francisco Liriano RC Auto

This actually isn't a bad break. The Pap made my day. Liriano is hot right now and it's his rookie auto so that's not bad either. Don't know much about Nelson Cruz.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

Wasn't to bad of a break.

SCF Rewards
    See Garmart11's Items on eBay

I would've been pretty happy with the break. Two high rising pitcher auto's isn't much to be upset about.

But thats just me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice on the Paps' man, it seems like every 2-3 box breaks has that card in it!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yea I know. Everyone has the card now and there is a BUNCH on ebay of all these cards. Topps obviously didn't have enough people to sign for this product and flooded the market with the common autos. No more Topps for me!

SCF Rewards

Oswalt, Zito, Howard, Rivera, Javy Lopez, Cano, Randy Johnson, Millwood, Berkman, Kazmir, Jeter, Beckett, Burrell, Crawford, Abreu, Ensberg, Morneau, Roberts, Giambi, Podsednik, Pettitte, Lo Duca, Furcal, Alou, Dunn, Pudge, Tex, Pujols, Andruw, Bay, Hunter, ARod, Victor Martiez, Glaus, Willis, Sheffield, Helton, Bonds (no fascimile auto?), Manny, Chipper, Beltran, Delgado, Kent, Mauer, Guerrero, Derrek Lee, Damon, Colon, Hudson, Edmonds, Carlos Lee, BJ Ryan, Mantle, Beltre, Felix, Tejada, Nick Johnson, Pedro, Overbay, Young

can u trade the base?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

sox, only looking to sell. and not selling the Manny and Beckett.

SCF Rewards

nvrmind then

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See antique_ish's Items on eBay

It seems like everyone is wanting Papelbon (SP?) and it also seems like most people end up pulling one of his Autos.

What is BV on that one? It seems like one of the most desired cards that have been pulled but also the most common.

Are there just a TON of those cards or are people just lucky to get that guy?

Thanks
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

I'd like to get the Liriano from you if it's available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast