Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Leinart donruss rookie

Matt Leinart donruss rookie

I just got a donruss elite Matt Leinart Rookie Card #'d to /599, and i was suprised to find that people are buying this card for more than $50 on ebay. What is your guys' opinion should i sell this card too, or keep, cause i was thinking if i keep it the value of the card might go down, even if leinart gets good, right? any thoughts would be helpful, THANKS

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i,d sell it while it,s hot you can probably pick up the same card alot cheaper down the road take care spuds

if you are not collecting him I would sell now when its hot. if you are looking to collect him then just keep it. if it was me i would sell and get something i need/collect. my two cents.

Spuds & Yao are correct. If you want the highest $$$ then sell. I don't expect him to start w/ Kurt Warner ahead of him but, maybe by the end of the year.

true... you should be selling that while it is hot... it will go down in value once cards start coming out with him in pro uniform...

With what yao said even if you collect him ou could sell for 50 now and buy an auto of him in about 4 months for the same price

I agree with all of these statements. The Press Pass, Sage, Playoff Prestige, Ultra, Donruss Elite and any other early card sets always spike right off the bat for the players that are projected to be hot.

You can usually get these early sets cards quite cheap comparitively when the "more desireable" sets come out like Bowman Chrome, SP Authentic, sPX, Playoff Contenders etc. Remember that these early sets have them in their college uniforms too. That may be desireable for some collectors, but it is not for the main stream collectors out there.

I say sell NOW and ride whatever financial bandwagon you can. If you want cards of Matt get them later in the year from the sets that you want. It this is indeed the card that you want...you gotta hold it and let that chance of scoring a quick buck pass you by.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast