Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have to say something nice about Topps, and the best Pull of my LIFE!

I know there has been a lot of complaining about Topps lately (especially with the co-signers baseball boxes, and I agree with those complaints) but I felt I should point out that their customer service at least in the best in the business in my opinion.
    I recently went on vacation and on the way I bought a bunch of packs of Topps DPP FB since I was dying to bust some packs and there isn't a good hobby shop anywhere near where we went.
    At any rate I pulled a personal best card:

A John Elway 1st and 10 Autograph card #ed 37/50!

Maybe not the highest dollar card I have ever pulled but certainly my favorite.

Sadest thing about it though was that it was severly damaged on the upper right corner like the rest of the ones in the pack.
    So I sent it back to Topps to try to get a new one for it and less than 2 weeks later it got here and was perfect. I have only sent a couple of things back to Topps but both were like this with a super fast turn around time. I am still waiting on a couple of things I sent to Upper Deck and DLP (Who USED to be good). I sent them both on the 31st of March. Pretty Pathetic honestly.
    Have to give Topps a major thumbs up for that.

At any rate I attached a scan. Just wanted to share.
    -Jason

Nice card you pulled , Decent that Topps actually cares about it's customers.

cliff

Thanks guys,
    I am really happy with Topps' CS.

Mavfan41, Thanks and at this point I expect to be buried with this card, lol....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast