is anyone buying bulk commons??****500+ f/s

I have a bunch of bulk commons(most are semi stars) and some no name guys from the 80's type cards but if you coul, leav em a list of who you buy(except star cards) and the highest bidder type thing wins......so whoever pays the most gets my commons...lmk

2. Kronozio

you'd pay 2 cents per common card I have? They are mainly no names. ill get them packed and some are good guys, Ill be getting them pakced and post it up in the tm, Ill give you a final card count and we'll split shipping. thanks...

I see you collect the cubs, I have like 50-100 cubs cards, how much would you pa for each cubs card?? Give me a price you would pay for each semi star, common guy, star, and then cubs cards.

Well, Im nto going to take my time on a possible deal and list thousands of commons for you, its not even worth my time or like 20 bucks.... They are mainly common guys, thats whatyour going to get mainly, and maybe a couple semi stars... its a couple hundred cards, what can you do?? I will just tell you how many there are exactly then tims that by .02 then we have a total you paypal me, i postit up....