Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Looking for Vernand Morency and Frank Gore!

Hi, I am looking to get some more cards of these two guys. I am mainly looking for rare, hard to find stuff. I really don't want/need base RCs unless they are some sort of Refractor or rare parallel. PLMK what you need from my site in return, I am not buying. Thank you! :new_usa:

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i have a morency topps rookie premiere auto bv 60 didnt see anything on your site though

RosenhausOfCards- Let me know what you're looking for and I will try to dig something up for you. LMK, thanks!

I am getting a Barry Sanders/Vernand Morency dual GU if your interested, I also have an auto of Morency. There in my bucket.

I've got two of the duals already but I would be interested in the Auto. Please check my site, thanks.

Dunno?? I don't know the BV on my own cards. I'm one of the guys that just trades for likes.

2005 Playoff Absolute Memorbilia Rookie Premiere Materials Spectrum Vernand Morency Lace/Football/2-color Patch 30/75

lmk thanks

bv is 60 looking for rookie autos of palmer,cutler,maroney,kellen clemens,eli manning, big ben, julius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast