Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Don't buy those $19.99 boxes of junk wax at Wal-Mart anymore!

Who needs any more 1989 Topps or 2000 Pacific Paramount? If its not junk wax, it is retail with tiny odds. Check this out...
    http://www.sportscardmojo.com/specials.htm

You'll never buy from Target again!
    Will :new_alien

$20 Gift Bag Special

You will receive:

Your choice of Rookie, Current Players or Retired Greats focused products or a mix of all three

Over $20 worth of packs from the inventory listed on this site. No junk wax!

No more than 7 packs

Free Shipping!

$50 Gift Bag Special

You will receive:

Your choice of Rookie, Current Players or Retired Greats focused products or a mix of all three

Over $50 worth of packs from the inventory listed on this site. No junk wax!

No more than 14 packs

At least one pack is a product that guarantees an auto/game used per pack.

Free Shipping!

What type of pack "Guarantees" an Auto or GU per pack?

SP GU is the only one I can think of besides Topps Pristine or Prime Sigs.

Good luck with it.

Mike

Here are the products I have right now that promise a gu'ed/auto per pack:
    04 Bowman's Best
    04 Topps Original Signature
    04 Topps Retired
    04 Topps Tribute HOF
    05 Bowman Sterling
    05 Donruss Prime Patches
    05 Donruss Signature (2 per pack actually)
    05 Timeless Treasures
    05 Leaf Limited
    05 Playoff Absolute Update
    05 Playoff Prime Cuts III
    05 Ultimate Collection
    05 Upper Deck HOF
    05 Upper Deck Trilogy
    06 Topps Triple Threads

It would come from one of those 15 products. Obviously, if someone ordered
    (1) $50 gift bag, a product like Triple Threads selling at $135/pack wouldn't be included, but a product like Trilogy ($25/pack), Prime Patches ($34/pack), or 04 Topps Retired ($24/pack) would be. Thanks for the question.

Thanks for the response. Would it be possible to specify which sports those products are? I am sure there are a few from each but I just want to know for sure.

Nice site. Good luck with it.

Thanks again,
    Mike

Sounds cool but not fun. The fun of buying boxes is to be surprised with what you get, not knowing your going to get the player you want and being happy when you get them. You never know what you'll pull out of a box. Just my thoughts.

Are you going to expand to other Sports? For Example, Id like Trilogy Packs from Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Stang81
    Thanks for the response. Would it be possible to specify which sports those products are? I am sure there are a few from each but I just want to know for sure.

Nice site. Good luck with it.

Thanks again,
    Mike
    Mike,
    These are all from baseball. I haven't expanded into football and basketball yet.

Quote Originally Posted by polly4112
    Sounds cool but not fun. The fun of buying boxes is to be surprised with what you get, not knowing your going to get the player you want and being happy when you get them. You never know what you'll pull out of a box. Just my thoughts.
    I'm not sure I get what you are saying. I would believe it would be more of a surprise to do it this way because you would not be requesting particular packs. I would put together a nice mix of packs from my inventory that I would sell individually for over the $20 or $50 gift bag price. Other than indicating that you prefer collecting rookie driven products (Bowman products, Prospect Premieres, etc), current player driven products (Topps Heritage, Diamond Kings, etc) or retired greats driven products (SP Legendary Cuts, Sweet Spot Classics, Greats of the Game, etc), it would totally be a surprise when you get them. Or you can just opt for a mixture of all all three. If you just want a particular product, then of course you could just order that product.

Sorry for the long read. Hope that makes sense.
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Are you going to expand to other Sports? For Example, Id like Trilogy Packs from Basketball.
    Actually, I'm getting alot of feedback asking for football and basketball. I started with baseball only because it is baseball season and I've never collected anything but baseball so I wasn't aware of how much those sports are collected. I plan on expanding into those areas in the near future. Any suggestions on products other than Trilogy?

Thank you for your question.
    Will

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast