Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Maurice DREW

Looking for Maurice DREW

Hey, I'm looking to pick up Maurice Drew Auto or GU. Really looking to trade and can't buy unless it is a steal (and I mean STEAL). Take a look on my site, and check out stuff you might want in return for your Drew.

I would also be looking for Drew RCs that aren't Sage HIT, Aspire, Sage HIT Design for Success or Sage HIT The Write Stuff.

LMK, thanks

got a press pass drew auto ($25). I like your shaun alexander leather & laces card ($20). maybe you could throw in a $5 card with it for the drew. lmk.

Yeah I can do that, what kind of $5 would you be looking for in return?

Quote Originally Posted by bballplayr366
    Yeah I can do that, what kind of $5 would you be looking for in return?
    I like Seahawks. could you also send me a scan of the alexander leather & laces? thanks.

My dad just pulled a Maurice Drew Aspire Signature. I have yet to see it, nor do i know what it is worth. What is it worth to you?

I am into Rookies mainly.

It's probably worth $15-$20. I can offer a 1998 Pacific Peyton Manning RC for it. I'll also throw in a 1999 Upper Deck MVP- Daunte Culpepper. LMK.

Well, I don't have it yet, but I should in the next two weeks. (he lives in New Jersey).

I am not interested in any Pacific product. I noticed you had a Bowman Peyton Rookie Card though. Your thoughts on that?

sorry for the long wait.....

Cbprowler- I would rather keep the Bowman Peyton, but if its the only thing we can work out, I might do that. The Drew ASPIRE Auto BV is $15. I also have a Reggie Bush Sage HIT RC and a decent sum of Culpeppers. I also have a large assortment of other rookies as well. LMK.

jlepa- any thoughts????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast