Exclamation 20 Mixed Auto Jersey Blowout'''''look'''

Here is a mixed bag of foots/baskets/bases H.O.F jerseys (except for 2 1 Farve & he will be there & the other E .Manning & WHO KNOWS) everyone has a TOP C.O.A . No UNKNOWN COA'S here. jerseys all kept in a SMOKE FREE home & all in nicely packed plastic bags in a closet with AIR. This is being sold as a COMPLETE SET.

G.BRETT PSA/DNA
    W.MAYS PSA/DNA & MAYS HOLO
    K.STABLER G.A.I.
    G.SAYERS G.A.I.
    MAGIC JOHNSON PSA/DNA
    B.GIBSON G.A.I.
    C.RIPKEN G.A.I & RIPKEN HOLO
    W.BOGGS G.A.I.
    OCSAR ROBERSTON PSA/DNA
    B.FARVE PSA/DNA & FARVE HOLO
    R.SANDBERG STAT JERSEY TRISTAR
    D.MARINO STEINER
    T.SEAVER L.E 32/41 PSA/DNA
    H.LONG TRISTAR
    J.ELWAY G.A.I & SPENCE
    E.MANNING STEINER
    R.STAUBACH TRISTAR
    S.CARLTON STAT JERSEY L.E.
    B.SANDERS (OAK ST ORANGE JER) SHAWATZ C.O.A & PIC OF BARRY SIGNING (This company gives a pic. of all signers under there contract).

Everyone a H.O.F except ELI M. FARVE to but he's a SHOE IN...
    Last edited by SPINOUT; 06-21-2006 at 03:11 PM.

Arrow Shane

Just in case many of those listed jerseys finally got listed on my site. Not all in the list but many.. Take a look..I did not hear from you since the $$. It is still a STEAL & if i was not in money trouble i would not let them go at all...

If you sell indivually I might be interested in the Magic Johnson and John Elway jerseys. LMK

Can you send me a PM with the Prices for the Dallas Items you have. Thanks!

I'm interested in the Willie Mays, Magic Johnson, Brett Farve and Dan Marino. What kind of a deal can you give me on them, if you're willing to sell any of them seperate? Let me know. Thanks! Rick (rockinyou) P.S.- You'll take a international money order?