Exclamation 20 Mixed Auto Jersey Blowout'''''look'''

Here is a mixed bag of foots/baskets/bases H.O.F jerseys (except for 2 1 Farve & he will be there & the other E .Manning & WHO KNOWS) everyone has a TOP C.O.A . No UNKNOWN COA'S here. jerseys all kept in a SMOKE FREE home & all in nicely packed plastic bags in a closet with AIR. This is being sold as a COMPLETE SET.

G.BRETT PSA/DNA
    W.MAYS PSA/DNA & MAYS HOLO
    K.STABLER G.A.I.
    G.SAYERS G.A.I.
    MAGIC JOHNSON PSA/DNA
    B.GIBSON G.A.I.
    C.RIPKEN G.A.I & RIPKEN HOLO
    W.BOGGS G.A.I.
    OCSAR ROBERSTON PSA/DNA
    B.FARVE PSA/DNA & FARVE HOLO
    R.SANDBERG STAT JERSEY TRISTAR
    D.MARINO STEINER
    T.SEAVER L.E 32/41 PSA/DNA
    H.LONG TRISTAR
    J.ELWAY G.A.I & SPENCE
    E.MANNING STEINER
    R.STAUBACH TRISTAR
    S.CARLTON STAT JERSEY L.E.
    B.SANDERS (OAK ST ORANGE JER) SHAWATZ C.O.A & PIC OF BARRY SIGNING (This company gives a pic. of all signers under there contract).

Everyone a H.O.F except ELI M. FARVE to but he's a SHOE IN...
    Last edited by SPINOUT; 06-21-2006 at 02:11 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Arrow Shane

Just in case many of those listed jerseys finally got listed on my site. Not all in the list but many.. Take a look..I did not hear from you since the $$. It is still a STEAL & if i was not in money trouble i would not let them go at all...

If you sell indivually I might be interested in the Magic Johnson and John Elway jerseys. LMK

Can you send me a PM with the Prices for the Dallas Items you have. Thanks!

I'm interested in the Willie Mays, Magic Johnson, Brett Farve and Dan Marino. What kind of a deal can you give me on them, if you're willing to sell any of them seperate? Let me know. Thanks! Rick (rockinyou) P.S.- You'll take a international money order?