Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

02-03 hoops hot prospects jay williams rc BV15 for card cash

02-03 hoops hot prospects jay williams rc BV15.

i will take best reasonable offer in card cash. lmk

Trev

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

ya. its #'ed to 900. ig you want it shipped in a reg envelope the total would be 150 CC. in a bubble its a total of 175 CC. lmk

hey, would you trade the card instead? look on my page and see if you want anything in return for it. LMK.

Originally posted by trevorzinn
    ya. its #'ed to 900. ig you want it shipped in a reg envelope the total would be 150 CC. in a bubble its a total of 175 CC. lmk
    I would take it for 150 CC in the envelope let me know and I will get teh CC to you

kobe fan, i didnt see anything on your page i want to trade for. if you dont want to pay card cash then i'll give it to gioperation. lmk

Trev

ya, go ahead and give it to gioperator. I donj't feel like taking the risk since his career might be over.

Trevorzinn- If you still have it ill give you 175 CC. LMK

i have gioperation goin for 175 but if you can top that i'll give it to you. lmk

Trev

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast