Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For Sale : Video Games and Consoles (PS3, PS2, PS1, GameCube, and Dreamcast)

I'm looking to sell the following. Prices include shipping. All offers will be considered.

$115 - PS3 Lot (All games are working and complete with manuals. Controllers both work, and they are the standard six axis NON dual shock controllers)

$75 - PS2 Lot (System doesn't work, won't read discs. No games can be tested due to this so I can't guarantee that all games work. All games are complete with maunals minus the Ratchet and Clank and GTA pictured at the bottom of the 2nd photo - these two don't have manuals. Controller pictured does work)

[URL=http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/naharper87/media/IMG_20140830_101028_544_zps5xrfvkwo.jpg.html][/URL

$75 - GameCube Lot (All games are complete with manuals. I don't have a system to check if games work, so they are being sold as is. Two wave bird controllers are included, other controller not pictured is a platinum colored controller. Neither controller comes with receivers.)

$75 - Dreamcast Lot (No A/V cables included , so everything is sold as is. Most cases are cracked or broken)

$75 - PS1 Lot (No A/V cables included, so I can not guarantee any games,system, or controllers work. Most cases have cracks or are broken)

[URL=http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/naharper87/media/IMG_20140825_210735_604_zps5l55j1yb.jpg.html][/URL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody? All prices are negotiable.

BANNED

Country
    See brentbuchanan's Items on eBay

How much for the two ps3 controllers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See hollywood_42's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

What do you need for just a copy of Black Ops 2 for PS3? Trading at all?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you need for just a copy of Black Ops 2 for PS3? Trading at all?

Yessir, I'd be open to trading. Do you have any Michael Jordan or Derrick Rose cards for trade?