Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 LJ rookie G/U PSU and Chiefs

2 LJ rookie G/U PSU and Chiefs

LARRY JOHNSON PENN STATE JSY Topps DP & P 03 and KC CHIEFS Gridiron Kings Royal Expectations... Lemme see lists or sites, preference given to STEELERS GU/AU and LEGOS/BIONICLES... but open to anything... Thanks!

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

This is the running back from KC who had like 1300 yds in 1/2 a season...

man ur hillarious i love how u advertise damn u must be a business man for sure
    what do they book for the LJs
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Quote Originally Posted by justsandersplease
    $25 and $30... according to BOLPG... Interested?
    check my bucket

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Nothing there I could use for the LJs, sorry. You don't happen to have Legos or Bionicles at your disposal, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by justsandersplease
    Nothing there I could use for the LJs, sorry. You don't happen to have Legos or Bionicles at your disposal, do you?
    nah sorry man

Anyone else remember Larry Johnson... and that there's no Priest Holmes in KC this year?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast