Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm going to hell

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

kk cool

SCF Rewards

Re: I'm going to hell

Originally posted by CaliforniaSoxfan
    I went to the BX on my base because I heard that they sell cards there. Well, I picked out 2 boxes of 2003 Playoff Absolute memorabilia baseball and 1 box of 2003 Playoff Prestige Football. They mark the boxes by the the price of each pack. Well the lady rung me up and I guess she just entered the price on the sticker (price of each pack). I paid with my debit card and and was driving home and then I looked at the receit and noticed that she only charged me $8.95 for all three boxes total. I didn't go back and feel guilty but oh well.

hey, this is life.

Sometimes, you get screwed, with no compensation.

And other times, you are given something, basically for free.

Don't feel guilty...you did nothing wrong.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I agree with pod. She was an idiot and didn't ring it up right. You got some nice cards for basically nothing. Be happy :D

Tim

SCF Rewards

You didn't do this on purpose, so don't stress out over it...had you intentionally stole the items, I would be more troubled...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i had the same thing happen.... i bought a box of 90 topps and i bought like 30 packs for a quarter because thats how much each pack was,,, she took out a pack.... it was an open box... scanned the pack and gave me the box... i wasnt mad about it... i later sold a couple cards, sosa rookies, and made back a lot of the money that i have spent on other cards.. the box wasnt quite 200 bucks but i didnt feel guilty.. although i was only about 6

Kmench1
    Two weeks ago I went to walmart to get an oil change and 4 new tires. Turns out the won't do an oil change because I have one of those replacement bolts becasue my pan is stripped. Anyways...I had to cancel that...well turns out the canceled the entire order even though the tires were already on...so they gave me the keys and I left...came out 4 new tires and 200 bucks ahead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The question is are you going to go back when she is working and buy some more packs? ;)

Oh the temptation. That might be in the gray area.

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

haha... i would bgray...... its not illegal... shes the moron who did it.. you payed for them....... just not very much

SCF Rewards

Now, I disagree, maybe it's my conscience (sp?) talking, but if you go back and try to buy from her again hoping she'll make another mistake, that's wrong.

Tempting, yes! But, wrong nonetheless...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12