Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NBA's Worthless...selling all my nba cards.

Hey all, now that the NBA is rigged, im selling out. and dont post telling me its not....just give me offers on these

2004 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Jackson Vroman RC #/500 BV NA
    2004 Topps Chrome Jackson Vroman RC BV NA
    2005 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Threads Jamaal Tinsley (Blue)

I want to sell all three together if possible...thanks!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    the nba wanted wade and shaq to win it all...just like shaq and kobe...did nobody watch the series? it was obvious that wade got all the calls in the last 4 games...anyways, sell for $10 dlvd...

""Hey all, now that the NBA is rigged, im selling out. and dont post telling me its not....just give me offers on these""

10 dlvd

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso
    ""Hey all, now that the NBA is rigged, im selling out. and dont post telling me its not....just give me offers on these""

10 dlvd
    its not there just great players

I dont know about rigged (they definetly favored the Heat) but you'd have to be a blind man to act like Wade didnt get ridiculous calls. I mean the fact that the man set a record for most FTAs in the Finals doesnt say anything to you? 97 FTs in 6 games? my God... I'd love to hear Jordan's reaction from that. he's probably still laughing. or throwing up in disgust.

actually i doubt jordan is throwing up about that since he called wade before the finals started and told him to do that exactly

ryan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast