Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vick...

SCF Rewards

Vick...

breaks his fibula. He is out atleast six weeks!

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

i saw it, a crushing blow to the falcons and their TRUE fans

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashbyb14's Items on eBay

I've been a true fan for a long time now and Vick is the MOST exciting thing I have ever seen. When you go through a transition of QB's from Chris Chandler to Mike Vick...You know you got something going. Hopefully he misses just 4 games...stay tuned. In anymeans, our backup doug johnson is no chump.

See johnny-dabbs's Items on eBay

Over hyped qb

I agree that he's exiciting to watch but really he's not even a top 5 qb in the league. I get so sick of hearing about him. There are backup qb's that pass a whole lot better than he does. If you want to see a great qb look at steve mcnair the most underated qb maybe in the history of football just check the numbers. He's actually better running the ball than vick and lord knows a better passer. Just my 2 cent's

SCF Rewards
    Country

the falcons are in trouble vick is the best they have if he doesnt come back quick they wont make the playoffs

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you will lose that argument to 99% of the people you talk to that McNair is better than Vick.

Brian Finneran was the Falcons Best receiver last year and Vick amassed almost 3000 yds passing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Re: Over hyped qb

Originally posted by THE#1MCNAIRFAN
    I agree that he's exiciting to watch but really he's not even a top 5 qb in the league. I get so sick of hearing about him. There are backup qb's that pass a whole lot better than he does. If you want to see a great qb look at steve mcnair the most underated qb maybe in the history of football just check the numbers. He's actually better running the ball than vick and lord knows a better passer. Just my 2 cent's

McNair a better runner then Vick? You must be joking!!! Vick has double the speed and agility. The only advantage McNair has there is strength. Vick has a rifle for an arm and when he learns to only make smart passes and control his arm a little better he will be one of the best passers in the league. McNair is one tough customer but nothing near the talent of Mr. Vick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vick is one of those guys who happens to come along every 20 years or so. He is a QB who just happens to be VERY FAST, who just happens to be left handed, who just happens to have the best arm in the league, Who just happens to be a fan favorite not only to his hometown team but around the league.

See johnny-dabbs's Items on eBay

Vick

When Vick leads is team to the super bowl and all most wins it single handed or ever does anything in his career then you can make the argument that he's better. Just because someone's quicker and more agile doesn't make him a better runner look what happened to the great agile vick yesterday. McNair's been doing it for years Not one season. When vick at leasts throws for more than 20 touchdown's in a season then holla at me he's one of the best, cause right now if he depended on his arm he might be a decent back up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are embarrasing yourself...."A decent backup".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast