Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Kenji Johjima RC's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22s_son's Items on eBay

Kenji Johjima RC's

i've put together decent amount of them for myself but i refuse to give my buddy any of the ones i've got LOL and he wants em pretty bad

so let me know what you got and if I have anything to trade for it i'll get it from you an get it from him or let me know who you want if not an i'll get it from him assuming he's got it!!

LMK

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

what ever happened to our trade with the johjima finest red refractor and McNabb bowmans best rc?

SCF Rewards
    Country

you never got back to me LOL told me to hold it for ya (which i did) and finally said "he aint gettin back to me on it" so i gave it up to my boy w/ a couple others for a Johjima Auto

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

actually, i said that i would trade the mcnabb for it. you never got back to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

welp, put it this way

if you've got a lot of 05 Topps Chrome Football to help fill my set , I'll have that card back for you LOL but I've also got alot of bengals stuff

so let me know if you got any

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

sorry. no new football