Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebay deal of the year.

Ebay deal of the year.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

At least i think so, seems it. Only 99, three patches three different stars. Anyone want to get me the BV of it? Please?

Actually The Winner Paid $7.25 for it...im gonna say a $25 card...But thats just my guess.

I'm the winner 8)

Do you really think its only worth 25? i have a Bledsoe/Kelly double jersey #/250 that books 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider5000
    Actually The Winner Paid $7.25 for it...im gonna say a $25 card...But thats just my guess.
    "The winner" was him

and it is probably a $20-25 card, so no it isnt the ebay deal of the year, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by aiancwebb
    "The winner" was him

and it is probably a $20-25 card, so no it isnt the ebay deal of the year, sorry.
    like i said..25 bucks....its not number to 250 like your other card so...

I would say a $20 card. the guys on it are good but not stars in the leauge. Nice pick up!

Nice pick-up.

definately only a 20-25 dollar card, so i wouldn't call it a "steal"

lol i got the ebay deal of the year
    Paid 1.29 for a 2004 Playoff Hogg Heaven Pig Pen RC Auto DJ Williams #/150

lol deans - sounds better than my 2002 Bowman Chrome XFractor Deion Branch RC i picked up for $12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast