Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I NEED 2006 RCs!!

I NEED 2006 RCs!!

I really need a lot of 2006 Press Pass, Press Pass SE (need these the most), HIT, Aspire, DP&P RCs. PLMK if you got any, thanks! Only Trading!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

no thx, If I am gonna trade the Gordon's for these, I would need a lot.

i have these hit...vernon davis, gerald riggs, mike haas, omar jacobs skyler green, d'brick ferguson design for success winston justice and bruce gradkowski, also have a charlie whitehurst prestige i like your jason campbell gu lmk thx

ok have these from yours wants 03-04 UD legends XRC Devin Harris rookie $30 x2 and the cutlers

I have many from SE and DP&P. And some Aspire. What are you willing to give? Are you buying? LMK

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdizzel17
    i have these hit...vernon davis, gerald riggs, mike haas, omar jacobs skyler green, d'brick ferguson design for success winston justice and bruce gradkowski, also have a charlie whitehurst prestige i like your jason campbell gu lmk thx
    Not looking to trade a GU for that few of cards.

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    ok have these from yours wants 03-04 UD legends XRC Devin Harris rookie $30 x2 and the cutlers
    sry, not interested in the Harris

how about the fitz rc and like two of the topps dp and p rcs lmk thx

Quote Originally Posted by detroitfan
    I have many from SE and DP&P. And some Aspire. What are you willing to give? Are you buying? LMK
    Not Buying. Williang to give up GU if you have like 50 to trade

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast