Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: I NEED 2006 RCs!!

     
  1. #1

    I NEED 2006 RCs!!

    I really need a lot of 2006 Press Pass, Press Pass SE (need these the most), HIT, Aspire, DP&P RCs. PLMK if you got any, thanks! Only Trading!!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    no thx, If I am gonna trade the Gordon's for these, I would need a lot.

  4. #4
    i have these hit...vernon davis, gerald riggs, mike haas, omar jacobs skyler green, d'brick ferguson design for success winston justice and bruce gradkowski, also have a charlie whitehurst prestige i like your jason campbell gu lmk thx

  5. #5
    ok have these from yours wants 03-04 UD legends XRC Devin Harris rookie $30 x2 and the cutlers

  6. #6
    I have many from SE and DP&P. And some Aspire. What are you willing to give? Are you buying? LMK

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdizzel17
    i have these hit...vernon davis, gerald riggs, mike haas, omar jacobs skyler green, d'brick ferguson design for success winston justice and bruce gradkowski, also have a charlie whitehurst prestige i like your jason campbell gu lmk thx
    Not looking to trade a GU for that few of cards.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    ok have these from yours wants 03-04 UD legends XRC Devin Harris rookie $30 x2 and the cutlers
    sry, not interested in the Harris

  9. #9
    how about the fitz rc and like two of the topps dp and p rcs lmk thx

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitfan
    I have many from SE and DP&P. And some Aspire. What are you willing to give? Are you buying? LMK
    Not Buying. Williang to give up GU if you have like 50 to trade

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •