Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    hey interested in some of the kobe rcs i got these if u need um lmk thanks

    Tmac bowmans best picks rc, hoops, fleer rcs
    chris paul- hardcourt, topps, topps 1952, topps bazoka
    iverson-sp
    lmk thanks

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tanner22
    hey interested in some of the kobe rcs i got these if u need um lmk thanks

    Tmac bowmans best picks rc, hoops, fleer rcs
    chris paul- hardcourt, topps, topps 1952, topps bazoka
    iverson-sp
    lmk thanks
    need the paul hardcourt rc..

    anything else you have of paul? or tmac gu/auto?

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tanner22
    hey interested in some of the kobe rcs i got these if u need um lmk thanks

    Tmac bowmans best picks rc, hoops, fleer rcs
    chris paul- hardcourt, topps, topps 1952, topps bazoka
    iverson-sp
    lmk thanks
    also need your tmac spx rc.topps chrome rc of amare and nowitzki

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyj
    i have a Chris Paul bowman gold if you are intersted...
    what do you want in return?

  8. #7
    I need the Penny Finest.Please check my bucket for a trade.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqfan46013
    I need the Penny Finest.Please check my bucket for a trade.
    sorry didnt see anything for the hardaway

  10. #9
    interested in kobe bowmans & kobe finest
    Last edited by sliced bread; 06-29-2006 at 11:52 AM.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_basketball
    also need your tmac spx rc.topps chrome rc of amare and nowitzki
    hey i traded the spx but i still have the two topps chrome rookies so pm me and we can work out a trade thanks man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on