Thread: Prestige Plus box break

Prestige Plus box break

Picked up a box of Plus and a hanger. Haven't posted the hanger break yet (not too exciting), but enjoyed the Plus break. Wasn't too excited about the auto or either of the two jersey cards, but there was a Bonus Shots Wiggins /199, so that was cool.

Click my signature banner to read all about the break and see pics of all the Bonus Shots and inserts; main hits below.

Last edited by jmintz; 10-31-2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content (a work in progress - transitioning from photobucket)
    Currently trading for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures | Yadi, Waino, Piscotty

Not too bad. Sell the Wiggins on the 'bay while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Not too bad. Sell the Wiggins on the 'bay while you can.
    Not just yet - I'm not sure the $15 that it'll bring in is worth it at the moment. I'm hoping he'll have a big game in the next week, and then I'll list it. Worst-case scenario is that I have to keep it, which is fine with me.
    Bucket: Hidden Content (a work in progress - transitioning from photobucket)
    Currently trading for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures | Yadi, Waino, Piscotty

Not to bad congrats. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content