Pics from the Habs-Canucks Game!

What a long couple days on the road. But it was a great time!

I'm not going to make too much of an editorial here about the officiating in this game. It was terrible on both sides. But for FOUR OFFICIALS to miss a blatant head shot that has since resulted in a suspension, and immediately led to a Canucks goal...that's inexcusable. And while I didn't like the call on Tom Gilbert in OT that gave the Canucks their power play situation, I get that by the letter it's a pick and that's interference. But there were TWO occasions afterwards when the Canucks had the man advantage that were not called. The Habs got jobbed, plain and simple. That's NHL officiating though.

Anyways, you don't care about that. Here's the pics!

Here we are at ice level - PK took notice of little sister. He did wink at her.

We were pretty popular with the multitude of Habs fans down at the glass. I'd say at least a dozen people took pics of us and/or asked to have their pic with the heads.

There's Pernell Karl...

And here's Carey Price's butt:

Let's attack the goalie!

More P.K. - man does he have great footwork.

Anthem.

Action at the far end of the ice.

Ready, aye, ready.

Flurry of activity.

OT puck drop on the Jumbotron.

Opportunity lost...

So that's that.

Also, you see the 50/50 guy down there? For some reason they didn't announce the winner at the game. They said "check the website tomorrow" which I thought was really weird. Biggest pot of the year by a country mile...some sucker won over $36K. No it wasn't me. That would be sweet, though.

I'm still bummed over seeing Carey actually lose a game. That's never happened before.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Awesome pics, looks like you and your Sister had a wonderful time. Congrats.

Refs were bad on both sides. The OT penalty was flimsy call for Montreal. We had a lot of penalties through the 1st and some in the2nd. You guys had 2 periods to score!!!

For now we know the Canucks are better :p until next year.
    Last edited by notoriousrob101; 11-01-2014 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Add
    Photo Bucket: Hidden Content
    Wants: Bure, Linden and Sedin Autos/Patch (Canucks uniform)