Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got UD Generations Box Today! (1 GU so far of 1 pack)

Opened first one, got Chris Webber "Reel Time" PLMK if anyones looking for any base or certain cards from the set. If a message is left on here and I pull that card, the person asking about them gets first chance. Thanks

David Robinson GU ( I forgot the name of the insert) The jersey is in the shape on an "A". I hope I am thinking of the right set :D Thanks and Peace

I didnt get the Robinson, I finished the box. Pulled a Stockton Jersey and Webber Jersey and Yao #d RC. Also Hilario, Gadzuric, and Tito Maddux #d RCS

i'm interested in the yao and nene rc's. What are the BV's, and do you want anything from my page?

SDF30-Been really busy, still looking for Ratliffs for you. Want me to add in Sura's, Cassell's, and McDyess? I can get a complete list sometime soon I hope. Working on a house this weekend and 2 jobs until the owners leave next thursday. Starting next thursday Ill have time to get a complete list and we can make a good trade. LMK or PM me. Thanks!

Kobefan8-I collect Hilario, I would trade the Yao. I gotta go. I can check your page tommorrow. Thanks

SASSpurs-Got the Parker Base card. Will get it together and send a list with other parks late next week i hope. sorry for the delay, I've been awfully busy lately. thanks for your understanding

i like the webber will trade a antonio daniels topps xpectations auto lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast