Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got UD Generations Box Today! (1 GU so far of 1 pack)

Opened first one, got Chris Webber "Reel Time" PLMK if anyones looking for any base or certain cards from the set. If a message is left on here and I pull that card, the person asking about them gets first chance. Thanks
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Kronozio
    David Robinson GU ( I forgot the name of the insert) The jersey is in the shape on an "A". I hope I am thinking of the right set :D Thanks and Peace

I didnt get the Robinson, I finished the box. Pulled a Stockton Jersey and Webber Jersey and Yao #d RC. Also Hilario, Gadzuric, and Tito Maddux #d RCS
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

i'm interested in the yao and nene rc's. What are the BV's, and do you want anything from my page?

SDF30-Been really busy, still looking for Ratliffs for you. Want me to add in Sura's, Cassell's, and McDyess? I can get a complete list sometime soon I hope. Working on a house this weekend and 2 jobs until the owners leave next thursday. Starting next thursday Ill have time to get a complete list and we can make a good trade. LMK or PM me. Thanks!
    I collect:

Kobefan8-I collect Hilario, I would trade the Yao. I gotta go. I can check your page tommorrow. Thanks
    I collect:

SASSpurs-Got the Parker Base card. Will get it together and send a list with other parks late next week i hope. sorry for the delay, I've been awfully busy lately. thanks for your understanding
    I collect:

i like the webber will trade a antonio daniels topps xpectations auto lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast