SCAN HEAVY: Show and Tell Trade and Ebay Pickups with a full pulls

Haven't done a show and tell in a while and it seem like a good day to do one.

I have stuff from some local trades, a few ebay pick ups, and a couple of Upper Deck replacements.

First off the stuff from some local trades that I like, but would be willing to trade for players in the PCs.
    I had from 11-12 Cup Auto Rookie Patch and Rainbow Auto Rookie Patch from Devente Smith-Pelley which as everbody knows were stamped and I asked for replacements from other players, A damaged Signature Patch for Brett Connolly, and a Damaged Dual Enshrinements Bobby Orr/Phil Esposito. I think I did ok with my replacements

11-12 Cup Rainbow Auto Rookie Patch Peter Holland 3 Colours

11-12 Cup Auto Rookie Patch Dmitri Orlov 3 Colours

11-12 Cup Honorable Numbers Brett Connolly 2 Colours/3 Colours /14

12-13 Ultimate Bobby Orr Signature Masterpieces

Next a few Trade Pick ups I liked, and accepted in order to get a few cards into some other PCs

12-13 Dominion Stickside Signatures Alex Ovechkin 07/15

11-12 Ultimate Trios Patches Shanahan/Lidstrom/Hasek 02/10

13-14 Fleer Showcase Felix Potvin Precious Metal Gems Red 42/75

13-14 Artifacts Autofacts Mats Sundin

And the last one I am not sure if it is going into the PC or available for trade:
    13-14 Dominion Engravatures Doug Gilmour 07/10

Next up a couple of PC cards that while they don't fit into Hockey, I still like to show them off.

First up a new Deadpool card

And two autos from Cryptozoic's Archer Cards
    Adam Reed who voices Ray Gilette, and Jessica Walter who voices Malory Archer

Now for some PC Players

Only one card for the Luke Schenn PC this time from some OPC I busted in store a while back

But 6 for Jonas Gustavsson:

Now some Newfies

First off an IP Auto from a young man from my home town who played for the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, Nicolas Champion

Next up a couple of John Slaney cards

We can follow that up with Colin Greening

Dan Cleary Player's Club 01/99

Luke Adam

Michael Ryder

Ryane Clowe

Teddy Purcell

Next up my only Dan LaCosta pick up this time around, I finally found an Exclusives Young Gun /100, which now gives me this:

Next up a Couple of cards going into the PC, I have not actively collected any cards of Toronto Maple Leafs other than cards showing Luke Schenn and Jonas Gustavsson still as Leafs, and some Johnny Bower cards, nut when a friend pulled this jersey card, I said I would be interested in trading for it. Then when he pulled the patch version the next night; I said I wanted both.

First off
    SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Jersey Fives Ed Belfour/Doug Gilmour/Curtis Joseph/Eric Lindros/Mats Sundin

And the Patch version:
    SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Patches Fives #3/9 Ed Belfour 3 Colours/Doug Gilmour/Curtis Joseph/Eric Lindros/Mats Sundin All the rest are 2 colours

Well I think that is it for this installment, look for more in the next 2-3 weeks as Series 1 comes out and will have Buybacks from the 90-91 set as well as Buy back Autos another trade day will be coming up shortly, and my hunt begins next weekend chasing Priority Signings from this years Expo.
    Thanks for looking, and I look forward to what you think.

Mike
    Last edited by mikecole141; 11-01-2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Took out double post
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening-Bishop
    Collecting Luke Schenn, Jonas Gustavsson,
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Massive additions Mike. Love the Orr very very nice

Still have a pile set aside for you lol

Thanks for the show
    Chris
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

And I still have a stack for you, we should get that done... LOL
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening-Bishop
    Collecting Luke Schenn, Jonas Gustavsson,
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikecole141 View Post
    And I still have a stack for you, we should get that done... LOL
    Yep lol
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content