Post First Look: 2014 Topps Five Star Football

http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/10/...star-football/

Topps Five Star will return, fittingly, for a fifth release in 2015. Topps Five Star football debuted in 2010.

Each box will include one autographed memorabilia, multi-player autograph, Silver Signatures Autograph or a Golden Graphs Autograph. Boxes also feature four Five Star Autographed cards plus one other Five Star Autographed card, Cut Signature, Legends Relic or a 1 of 1 Relic.

The Five Star Autographs feature up to 100 veteran stars, legends and rookies. There is a Rainbow parallel numbered to 25 and a 1 of 1 parallel. Silver Signatures and Golden Ink are signed in silver and gold in, respectively and have several parallel levels: Purple, Blue, Green, Gold, Orange and Red numbered to 25 down to a 1 of 1 level. More sneak peek card images after the jump…

Five Star Autographed Jumbo Patches featured up to 20 star players with an on-card autographed and oversized patch. The Five Star 4-Piece Signatures Book has four swatches and an on-card autograph. NFL Shield Autographs has up to 50 players with an NFL shield patch. Booklet cards feature one, two or four different player combinations, and have patches and autographs. There are also several different Relic sets that feature nameplate letters, NFL shield patches, laundry tags, Nike swoosh logo patches and dual legends cards.

Topps Five Star is scheduled to release in March after two other higher-end Topps products—Topps Supreme and Topps Museum Collection.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Really like the design of the set this year. Just wish I could afford to bust some of it.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stephenheger View Post
    Really like the design of the set this year. Just wish I could afford to bust some of it.
    Me too. I'd never pick up any of this stuff but I do like the design of if compared to previous releases.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Pretty sharp preview. Might have to do a case break of this on here.

man this stuff looks so cool. I want to break a case of it.

Too bad after 2015 we will no longer have five star football. What a shame, dang Panini.