Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1970-75 Topps LOT - Pistol Pete, Chamberlin, Erving, Barry, Jabaar, Gervin, MANY MORE

Hey guys I have run across a bunch of 1972 thru 1977 Topps Basketball Cards. I have came across a good amount of 1972 thru 1977 Topps Basketball & they are in pretty good shape(a few have some dings & nicks but for most part everything is in very good shape). I'm gonna list a few bigger names I have here, but if by some chance anybody needs a certain player or number feel free to shoot me a PM or post on who/what your in need of. It be too much for me to make a scan of every card I got here, but any information you need on any certain player or card number let me know. Id like to move ALL of these as a LOT for a good price. There is a lot of good value in here, I'ma throw out some names of guys & like I said feel free to ask for anything THANKS!

Bill Walton
    Pete Maravich
    George Gervin
    Pat Riliey
    Rick Barry
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    Wilt Chamberlin
    Walt Frazier
    Julius Erving
    Nate Archibald
    Wes Unseld
    Rudy Tomjanovich
    Bob McAdoo
    Elvin Hayes
    Bob Lanier
    Earl Monroe

Many Many More Names... Will Make A Great Deal If Someone Interested in buying complete LOT!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adoo1's Items on eBay

What kind of condition are the Maravich chamberlain Erving Kareem in and what is the overall condition. Does the lot have aba in it. What would be our lot price? Thanks aaron

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey aaron. there are some ABA cards in the lot as well. Most of the cards are in very good condition, few here n there have some nicks in em but for the most part they are in very good shape. I can give you a whole list of the "stars" if you would like I would just have to do it some time after work this week. PM me with anymore info you would like and we can talk about overall price on everything as well thanks

Matty

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Would like to see some scans very interested in the lot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adoo1's Items on eBay

Hey aaron. there are some ABA cards in the lot as well. Most of the cards are in very good condition, few here n there have some nicks in em but for the most part they are in very good shape. I can give you a whole list of the "stars" if you would like I would just have to do it some time after work this week. PM me with anymore info you would like and we can talk about overall price on everything as well thanks

Matty

Thanks. Look forward to the list. Very interested in the stars and the lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Do you have these 3 from 72-73?
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Hey guys I have run across a bunch of 1972 thru 1977 Topps Basketball Cards. I have came across a good amount of 1972 thru 1977 Topps Basketball & they are in pretty good shape(a few have some dings & nicks but for most part everything is in very good shape). I'm gonna list a few bigger names I have here, but if by some chance anybody needs a certain player or number feel free to shoot me a PM or post on who/what your in need of. It be too much for me to make a scan of every card I got here, but any information you need on any certain player or card number let me know. Id like to move ALL of these as a LOT for a good price. There is a lot of good value in here, I'ma throw out some names of guys & like I said feel free to ask for anything THANKS!

Bill Walton
    Pete Maravich
    George Gervin
    Pat Riliey
    Rick Barry
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    Wilt Chamberlin
    Walt Frazier
    Julius Erving
    Nate Archibald
    Wes Unseld
    Rudy Tomjanovich
    Bob McAdoo
    Elvin Hayes
    Bob Lanier
    Earl Monroe

Many Many More Names... Will Make A Great Deal If Someone Interested in buying complete LOT!

whats your price, and can you list the stars by year?
    Thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys thanks for the replies. I just got home from work and am beat today. If you don't mind PM'n me what interests you that will make it easier for me to go thru. Im also unsure how to post scans on this site so if anyone can help me out with how to go about doing that I would really appreciate it. Just so everyone knows majority of the cards are in very good shape, some have some nicks n dings in em but for the most part very good shape. Hopefully we can make a deal thanks again!

Matty