Post Warriors sign Klay Thompson to a 4 year extension

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ract-extension

The Golden State Warriors have agreed to a contract extension with shooting guard Klay Thompson.

"I knew there was going to be a lot of money on the table, but I play this game because I really do love it," Thompson said before scoring a career-high 41 points in Saturday's 127-104 home-opening win against the Los Angeles Lakers. "It's a blessing to have the deal I got, and I'm going to do everything I can to go out there and prove I'm worth it."

Sources told ESPN.com that the four-year deal is a maximum contract projected to be in the $70 million range, with the specific numbers to become known in July when the NBA announces the exact 2015-16 salary cap.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Is he really worth that and can the Warriors sign anybody else with paying him, curry ,and iggy?

Maybe a little over, but he is good.
    The Warriors are a threat.

He is good, and he's a nice guy, probably deserves it a lot more than most of the highest paid guys in the NBA.

I might be a little biased though

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    Is he really worth that and can the Warriors sign anybody else with paying him, curry ,and iggy?
    I don't think he is worth the money but I don't think most NBA players are either. The second part to the question is probably the most important one and that I do not have the answer to.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content