Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mid-Highend End Luck Wilson Moss Julius Thomas & HOF Rookies Patches Patches Autos FT

Have these FS/FT. Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye. My preference will be towards higher-end stuff, but I will look at other Mid-End stuff as well. I will look at all sports and I will check buckets. Post or PM if interested.

And For Hockey Fans...

Cmb for the Alan Page when you have a chance.

Flickr: Hidden Content
    Everything is available except for PC
    Don't like a price, feel free to make an offer!
    If you don't respond to me then don't expect a response the next time!
    Sadly, I'm done with this hobby.

Some nice stuff, but nothing I like more than the Page. Thanks for the interest though

I'm interested in the page and cris carter autos
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

I replied to one of your other threads and didn't hear back I Don't believe. Give my bucket a look through and let me know if you need anything.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

You had sent me a PM on Friday and I replied that night. You have some good stuff but nothing for me at the moment.

-Thanks

cpk2388- Please check me for the Page:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...port-Tradelist
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast