Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Voter fraud

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Yep.

Democrats are looking really really bad. From this video to the video I posted about inner city communities.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

But it never happens........right?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have to go back and look, but I saved an expose type of TV show on my DVR where they discussed a study that showed that as many as 16% of illegal aliens voted in either the 2008 or 2012 election (I can't remember which year it was) which was enough to give Obama his win.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html

Bridgeport Democratic state representative Christina ‘Tita’ Ayala has been arrested and charged with voting in local and state elections in districts where she did not live.

Ayala, 31, from Bridgeport, was charged with eight counts of fraudulent voting, 10 counts of primary or enrollment violations, and one count of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

According to the arrest warrant affidavit, the State Elections Enforcement Commission in the Office of Governmental Accountability referred the matter to the Office of the Chief State’s Attorney in October 2013.

The warrant alleges Ayala voted in various Bridgeport Democratic Town Committee elections, a municipal primary election and a state primary election between 2009 and 2012, in districts inconsistent with location of her residence. In addition, the warrant alleges that she voted in the Bridgeport state general election in 2012 in a district where she did not reside.

The warrant further alleges that Ayala presented fabricated evidence to Elections Enforcement Commission investigators that she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually residing at an address outside that district.

Fraudulent Voting is a felony punishable by not less than one year or more than two years imprisonment and a fine of $300 to $500 on each count.

Primary or enrollment violations and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence are class D felonies carrying a maximum prison sentence of up to 5 years on each count.

Ayala, who lost the Democratic primary in the 128th House District in August, was released on a promise to appear for arraignment at Bridgeport Superior Court, on October 7, 2014.

If found guilty of election fraud it wouldn’t be the first time that she’s been in trouble with the law.

She was fined $350 for a hit-and-run car accident shortly after winning the 2012 Democratic primary for the House seat.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I was ID'd today when I voted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

I was ID'd today when I voted.

My county always ID's. I wonder what they would say if I refused.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I wonder what they would say if I refused

they would still let you vote, it would be deemed as a provisional vote

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

they would still let you vote, it would be deemed as a provisional vote

That's what I figured, I just wondered their reaction.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Vote early and often

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast