2011 Topps Error, has Anyone ever seen this before?

I have had these cards for a while got them In a pack I think at Walmart. It has a kind of weird error that I've never seen on any other 2011 Topps football cards before. It's missing their name in white. If you look closely you can still see their names where the white letters were suppose to be. Let me know what you think and if you've seen this before. I'm looking to sell them, but I know if there worth anything? One is a Cecil Shorts III RC, and the other is Daniel Thomas RC, the picture uploader won't let me upload the Daniel Thomas, but it has the same error. I still haven't figured out the picture uploader quite yet, lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yup happens all the time with the foil that is printed on topps every year it happens as you can see here with one link and as far as what they are worth its what ver someone is will to pay for it or them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-2011-Topp...item1c488e7c1e

As noted, Topps seems to do this quite often, and usually only with that final ink or foil. Perhaps they need a dummy sensor to let them know when the ink goes.

Here is one from this year.....
    2014 Topps #314 Atlanta Falcons Team Card Base and No Foil Error Card.

(Still need retail purple above if anyone has it).

If you have a 2011 Falcons team card or Tony Gonzalez, I would be interested.
    Last edited by MeteoriteGuy; 11-04-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Had an Edmond Gates '11 RC like yours. Sold it on eBay for $15.

Collecting: Dallas Cowboys Gold Parallels From '91-Present,
    Cowboys Topps Finest Refractor Base From 1994-2001, Cowboys Mugs, Cola Bottles/Cans
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content