Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Colts fans I have patch auto's of Fleener, Wayne, Manning and others in my buckett

Got plenty of Coby Fleener and Dwayne Allen auto's, Jersey's, patches and patch auto combinations. Also have other colts jersey cards of Dallas Clark, Pierre Garcon and Peyton Manning. Let me know what you like and what you have to offer for trade. Looking for comparable cards of Eddie Lacy, C Patt, Gio Bernard, Keenan Allen, Nick Foles and others. Let's get some trades going.

Thanks, RObert

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! What Do Ya Have Of Manning Or Luck. Could Use GU,Patches,Insert's,RC's,#'d Insert's,Etc. I Have These Lacy Card's If Ya Could Use Them.

'13 Topps Magic Jumbo GU Jsy Ser#09/99 #MRR-EL Eddie Lacy

'13 Topps Finest #130 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Score Select #184 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Sage Hit (Red) "Next Level" #92 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Sage Hit "Next Level" #92 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 UD "Star Rookies" #127 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Bowman Sterling #64 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Leaf Draft #21 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Topps #406 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Press Pass #26 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Panini HRX #12 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Panini "NFL Player Of The Day" #5 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Topps Magic "Rookie Enchantment" #RE-EL Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Topps "Future Legends" #FL-EL Eddie Lacy RC

'14 R&S "Crusade" #35 Eddie Lacy

'14 Score "Numbers Game" #NG30 Eddie Lacy/Knowshon Moreno

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert!! What Do Ya Have Of Manning Or Luck. Could Use GU,Patches,Insert's,RC's,#'d Insert's,Etc. I Have These Lacy Card's If Ya Could Use Them.

'13 Topps Magic Jumbo GU Jsy Ser#09/99 #MRR-EL Eddie Lacy

'13 Topps Finest #130 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Score Select #184 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Sage Hit (Red) "Next Level" #92 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Sage Hit "Next Level" #92 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 UD "Star Rookies" #127 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Bowman Sterling #64 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Leaf Draft #21 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Topps #406 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Press Pass #26 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Panini HRX #12 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Panini "NFL Player Of The Day" #5 Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Topps Magic "Rookie Enchantment" #RE-EL Eddie Lacy RC

'13 Topps "Future Legends" #FL-EL Eddie Lacy RC

'14 R&S "Crusade" #35 Eddie Lacy

'14 Score "Numbers Game" #NG30 Eddie Lacy/Knowshon Moreno

Thanks, John

I have RC's of Luck, A triple game used RC jersey Luck Griffin III Tannyhill. Some other Mannings are available just not the new arrivals. We can figure out something. The triple books at 40 and some of the Mannings go up that high as well. I Think I have like 4 or five base Luck rc's. Send me a pm on what you are thinking for the whole lot of Lacy's.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! I Don't Really Know My Good Friend What Kinda Trade We Could Do. I Was Just Seeing What Ya Might Have Of Manning & Luck & Hoping I Could Use Some That Ya Had. LOL I'm Willing To Trade Ya The Whole Lot Of Lacy's. What Kinda Peyton Manning Card's Ya Have Up For Trade. Also What Kinda Luck RC's Ya Have Also. I REALLY Easy To Please & Trade With. Just Wanting Card's That I Need.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert!! I Don't Really Know My Good Friend What Kinda Trade We Could Do. I Was Just Seeing What Ya Might Have Of Manning & Luck & Hoping I Could Use Some That Ya Had. LOL I'm Willing To Trade Ya The Whole Lot Of Lacy's. What Kinda Peyton Manning Card's Ya Have Up For Trade. Also What Kinda Luck RC's Ya Have Also. I REALLY Easy To Please & Trade With. Just Wanting Card's That I Need.

Thanks, John

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...ps23ac331d.jpg

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...psebb3d1e6.jpg

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...ps950145b2.jpg (have two of this one)

top three Luck RC's

Manning's for trade are in this album:

http://s1261.photobucket.com/user/sh...Fame%20traders

Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!! Well I Have ALL The Andrew Luck Card's Ya Listed. On The Peyton Manning's I LOVE ALL Those Manning's On Page 2 Of Your Bucket Except The 2 Jsy Card's. I Have Them. I Need ALL Those Card's Of His With The Ftball's On Them. Just LMK What Kinda Trade We Could Do My Friend.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert!! Well I Have ALL The Andrew Luck Card's Ya Listed. On The Peyton Manning's I LOVE ALL Those Manning's On Page 2 Of Your Bucket Except The 2 Jsy Card's. I Have Them. I Need ALL Those Card's Of His With The Ftball's On Them. Just LMK What Kinda Trade We Could Do My Friend.

Thanks, John

Get me a value on the lot I'm thinking most of his base RC's are around 4 to 6. I usually trade 2 to 1 when it's for non game used stuff meaning for every dollar of trade the Manning card is I would get double in inserts or RC's. The Lacy jersey we can just do BV's on that. So lets just say that Lacy jersey books at 15 and 15 RC's book out at 75. Give you even book value on game used and then 37.50 in trade towards Mannings. You kinda get what I'm saying right. Let me know how it sounds.

Thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Robert!!! Don't Really Matter To Me My Friend. LOL I Know I Like Those Manning Ftball Card's. I Know Everybody Trades Different Then I Do. To Me I Trade GU For Insert's All Day Long. As Long As I'm Getting Card's I Need It Don't Really Matter. :) So What Kinda Trade Could We Do.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert!!! Don't Really Matter To Me My Friend. LOL I Know I Like Those Manning Ftball Card's. I Know Everybody Trades Different Then I Do. To Me I Trade GU For Insert's All Day Long. As Long As I'm Getting Card's I Need It Don't Really Matter. :) So What Kinda Trade Could We Do.

Thanks, John

How Many of the Mannings you want. Two Manning's at $30 each would be 60 for the lot. Let me know which Ball cards you want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you want more of the Mannings. What do you have of Keenan Allen, Le'veon Bell, Nick Foles, C Patt, Michael Floyd any auto's or patches. Let me know.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast