Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Election Results

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Unless it's "I won" Obama.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How deep in the sand must that guy's head be to not see the election results as a repudiation of his policies and presidency by the American people?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ninjakyrre's Items on eBay

Thats far from the same for me, celebrating a victory is fair enough but mocking the opposition not so cool..
    But banter among fans and followers are fun :)

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Thats far from the same for me, celebrating a victory is fair enough but mocking the opposition not so cool..
    But banter among fans and followers are fun :)

Obama has spent 6 years mocking the opposition. I mean he just said yesterday he looks forward to working with the Republicans.

UHHHHHHHHHH???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I mean he just said yesterday he looks forward to working with the Republicans.

which proves he is a two face liar. now he says he with use executive order to pass immigration. Really?

so you will work with them, (others on here says he has tried so hard to do so) yet before they are in session he states he will use executive order to get things done.

how about listen tot he people of America? we have shown we do not like you or the libs policies. put on your bigboy pants, realize you messed up and let the house and senate do their job.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

which proves he is a two face liar. now he says he with use executive order to pass immigration. Really?

so you will work with them, (others on here says he has tried so hard to do so) yet before they are in session he states he will use executive order to get things done.

how about listen tot he people of America? we have shown we do not like you or the libs policies. put on your bigboy pants, realize you messed up and let the house and senate do their job.

house and senate do their job??? thats a joke right?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

house and senate do their job??? thats a joke right?

It was up until Tuesday.

Now that Harry isn't running the show anymore, the Republicans can start fixing the US.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

It was up until Tuesday.

Now that Harry isn't running the show anymore, the Republicans can start fixing the US.

Just like under Clinton. We will see if Obama has the sense Clinton did. It made Clinton look better then he actually was....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just like under Clinton. We will see if Obama has the sense Clinton did. It made Clinton look better then he actually was....

Amazing insight, very true.......I don't think there is a humble bone in Obama's body, I don't think he can do it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Amazing insight, very true.......I don't think there is a humble bone in Obama's body, I don't think he can do it.

No, he is one of the most arrogant people I've ever seen. You are right about that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast