Mail day 11/04/14 nothing huge, just a treasure chest prime rookies booklet!!!!

Well I got two packages today, one from keithman07 and the other from CnC. Here's my haul today;

From Keith:

And from my group break with CnC:

This beauty is going on our fav auction site either tonight or tomorrow night :) anyone interested in making offers can do so :)

Dale

That's a lot of great shiny stuff!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks ;) Pretty excited about them :)

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    That's a lot of great shiny stuff!

That is one sweet pull there Dale! Nice to see you decided to keep on keeping on as well, the booklet should pay for a few more 'Nucks cards eh? AND the team doesn't even stink!!!!..............yet. :D
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

I am pretty stoked about it for sure, but unfortunately, i had my roomie move out on my on the 31st leaving me with full rent and bills for Nov which I dont have enough for out of the blue like that, so i need to make about $500 in the next ten days or i'm being evicted. So no cards for me off whatever it sells for :S #lifegettinginthewayofmyhobby

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    That is one sweet pull there Dale! Nice to see you decided to keep on keeping on as well, the booklet should pay for a few more 'Nucks cards eh? AND the team doesn't even stink!!!!..............yet. :D