GMC monday night football tailgate tour

Anyone know if players sign at these things? I was going to check it out this weekend in Philly but have never gone...

EVENT DATES: 11/8/2014 - 11/9/2014
    GMC Monday Night Football Ultimate Tailgate Tour
    November 8-9, 2014
    Hey Eagles fans, the GMC Monday Night Football Utlimate Tailgate Tour is coming to King of Prussia!
    Saturday, November 8 10:00am - 7:00pm
    Sunday, November 9 11:00am - 6:00pm
    Meet NFL players and legends, test your skills in NFL Combine drills, play Madden NFL 15, and have a chance to win Monday Night Football tickets!

Player Appearances*:

Saturday, November 8, 2014
    12-1:30 PM - Harold Carmichael
    2:30-4 PM - Brandon Boykin
    4-5:30 PM - Brent Celek
    Sunday, November 9, 2014
    12-1:30 PM - Mychal Kendricks
    1:30-3:00 PM - Jordan Matthews
    4-5:30 PM - Mike Quick
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hi Eric,
    I went last season to the one outside of Chicago, and they set up a tent and a driving area in the parking lot of a mall. You had to do a test drive of a vehicle in order to get an autograph. It was supposed to be a one to one ratio, in that they had three players coming during the day, and to get all of them, you needed to do three test drives. That day was a big snowstorm, so they ended up cancelling one of the later players, but I was able to get the first player. You waited inside the heated tent, and they had ropes set up for a line, but they didn't want anyone lining up in advance, so we all mingled around pointlessly.

The signing itself was good, I believe I got two cards signed, and they signed outside items. I saw photos and reports from the other events around the country, and the same was basically reported, some players signed a whole bunch of items for people.

I would recommend it if you want any of the players, but keep watch on the list of players, as it changed a bunch for the Chicago one up until the day before.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:605!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):71
    Percent Complete:79.6

I heard people have good success at Team hotels... Cant be sure though