Have $25 paypal for the best single card I can add to my trade box

I haven't seen any pc cards to buy in a while so I thought maybe I could have the thrill of opening mail & add something nice to my trade box. Auto/Patch/RC, Low numbered, whatever. I really have no preference - the only criteria will be that I like the card & think I can turn it into something pc down the road.

If you're bored & have a scan handy, post away.

thanks in advance!
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    if interested, in my bucket there is a 12-13 itg heroes and prospects theoren fleury auto sp BV$40...asking $14 shipped

I have a 3 clr Nicklas Backstrom SPA Rookie Review 3 clr Patch/Auto /25. Its yours for 25 incl. shipping.

13-14 The Cup Kings quad jersey /10 Doughty, Kopitar, Quick, Voynov

nothing really jumping out yet, anything else out there?
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

I could do any one of these for $25 dlvd:

Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of: Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Argos, Toronto FC, Toronto Marlies, Kansas City Chiefs, Michigan Wolverines