Post Adrian Peterson Agrees To Plea Deal

So when do you think he will be back playing in the NFL?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

A week or two. The NFL rejected his request for immediate reinstatement, but agreed to review it and decide. His lawyers will push the issue and threaten to file suit and he will be back soon after.

Won't be back this year. Update from Rotoworld......

Appeals officer Harold Henderson has upheld Adrian Peterson's suspension.
    Peterson's indefinite suspension will stand. The NFLPA is expected to file a lawsuit in federal court seeking his reinstatement, but he isn't going to return this season. Peterson will now be suspended from all team activities until at least April 15. Due $12.75 million in base salary, Peterson's 2015 status with the Vikings is up in the air. Dec 12 - 5:17 PM
    Source: Greg Aiello on Twitter

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

LOL he's actually threatening to retire because of this. Like that's going to hurt anybody but himself (and his kids).

Adrian Peterson told ESPN he has "considered retiring from the NFL."

"I love playing football, don't get me wrong, but this situation is deeper than that," Peterson said. "For me, it's like, Why should I continue to be a part of an organization or a business that handles players the way they do?" Peterson went on to say he is interested in pursuing real estate or competing in the 200- and 400-meter dashes in the Olympics. Peterson is likely just disappointed after losing his suspension appeal, but these comments do highlight how close Peterson is to the end of his career. Peterson will be at least 30 the next time he steps onto an NFL field, which is just short of ancient in the world of NFL running backs. Peterson will likely be back in 2015, but he is clearly on the downside of his career.
    Source: ESPN.com
    Dec 13 - 10:18 AM

Real Estate or the Olympics?? Kind of sounds like a 5yr old that threatens to take their ball and go home when they don't get their way! I know he's fast but "Olympics Fast"? Guess we all have dreams but I think world class runners would whip him (pun intended).
    Last edited by papaperk; 12-14-2014 at 10:05 AM.

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

Quote Originally Posted by papaperk View Post
    Peterson went on to say he is interested in pursuing real estate or competing in the 200- and 400-meter dashes in the Olympics.
    Dude should try stand up because he comments are making me laugh my butt off. Real estate? LOL