Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

14-15 Ultra: Should I buy a case of it?

How does everyone feel about this product. I know obviously Drouin is not in it but would a case be worth it for around $54 a box. I have the chance to buy one and need opinions from more seasoned hockey collectors. It seems like there are some alright cards in this product.

I personally do not like the look of the cards. Just isn't a design I am fond of. Also, I have noticed already that the cards stick together when stored. Not a good sign for long term storage. But that is just my opinion.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 511 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

I passed on it and will wait until the price drops more. The value just does not seem there.

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    I passed on it and will wait until the price drops more. The value just does not seem there.
    Good decision.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Agreed, good decision. There is some potential with this year's Ultra but I think a more realistic opening price is about $45/box at case quantities.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Maybe $10/box you can start thinking about it...

lol King Kuba. Time to put you on the Ignore List. Not sure you've ever said something that wasn't extremely negative.

$54 a box isn't even that bad for this product. In a case though you will get tons of doubles of inserts which most of them won't sell well.

For that price just get series 1 or 2....way better deal...

Just trying to save the kid some money... $600 of toilet paper is not my idea of fun...

Buy 8 boxes of anthology or 7 boxes of spa

Quote Originally Posted by KingKuba View Post
    For that price just get series 1 or 2....way better deal...

Just trying to save the kid some money... $600 of toilet paper is not my idea of fun...

Buy 8 boxes of anthology or 7 boxes of spa
    You were calling Series 1 toilet paper in another thread and now you're recommending it?

Can everyone refrain from quoting King Kuba please? I am trying to ignore him lol

Everything is garbage to him. Look at his inventory, guy has like 4 cards. He is not a serious collector. He has no reason to be on the forums every day talking sh*t. He is just a troll. Everyone should ignore him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast