Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 253
  1. #1

    Dems Showing Their True Racist Colors

    This Tuesday Mia Love and Tim Scott, both black Republicans, won elections. Showing their true form, Democrats have come out of the woodwork to sling racial insults. It doesn't surprise me much, I have seen enough of Democrats to know that by and large they are some of the biggest racist out there. It just blows my mind what a double standard the liberal media has. If this were conservatives slinging racial epithets at black politicians there would be non-stop coverage of it on every channel and Democrats would be using it to call for someone...anyone to lose their job. But when Democrats start dropping racial insults it's nothing but crickets.

    http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/05/liber...-and-mia-love/

    As proof of what I am saying. The article I linked above was written 2 days ago. Yet just 15 hours ago HuffPost posted an article about Mia Love...and not a word of the racial hate directed at her by Democrats. The added bonus? Even HuffPost throws multiple backhanded racial insults. The title of the story "She Looks Black, But Her Politics Are Red" and "Mia and others like her are seemingly out of touch with the political realities of African Americans..." Others like her? Who, blacks?

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/darron...b_6116466.html

    Double standard doesn't even seem like a strong enough term for the idiocy that Dems are lowering themselves to.

  2. #2
    Stop being delusional Duane!

  3. #3
    I'm shocked this was posted by you, Duane. I've come to expect much more from you.
    Andrew Bailey: 198/241 not including 1/1's (82.2%); 212/438 cards including 1/1's(48.4%)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    I'm shocked this was posted by you, Duane. I've come to expect much more from you.
    Why? It's the truth. Liberal controlled media has swept this under the rug. I read CNN and MSNBC every day...not a single mention of it. HuffPost came close in one article, but they turned a casual mention of Mia Love being attacked into an anti-conservative themed article that pointed out how Obama has been the target of several racial attacks and brought up some Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich stuff, but never actually quoted the Tweets directed at Mia Love. If this was conservatives doing this it would be all over the media, but Dems send racially motivated hate and it is ignored. That is a clear-cut double standard.

  5. #5
    I'm shocked this was posted by you, Duane. I've come to expect much more from you.
    how much more do you want? is the truth not enough?
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Why? It's the truth. Liberal controlled media has swept this under the rug. I read CNN and MSNBC every day...not a single mention of it. HuffPost came close in one article, but they turned a casual mention of Mia Love being attacked into an anti-conservative themed article that pointed out how Obama has been the target of several racial attacks and brought up some Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich stuff, but never actually quoted the Tweets directed at Mia Love. If this was conservatives doing this it would be all over the media, but Dems send racially motivated hate and it is ignored. That is a clear-cut double standard.
    Double standard doesn't even seem like a strong enough term for the idiocy that Dems are lowering themselves to.
    You're basically linking every democrat out there to idiocy for something liberal news outlets control. The people don't control what stories are posted. If you're gonna bash someone, have it be the news outlets like CNN. And of course they aren't going to post things anti-liberal, Fox News does the same thing. There's the occasional anti-Obama story that they'll post, but Fox does the same thing when a Rep majorly slips up. I'm not even a Democrat but I think it's pretty hypocritical of you to basically say that Republicans dont do exactly this. (plus, you really think Republicans are free of racial remarks? Come on.)
    Andrew Bailey: 198/241 not including 1/1's (82.2%); 212/438 cards including 1/1's(48.4%)

  7. #7
    heck,you should hear what they say about white people,scourge of the earth they are

  8. #8
    Democrats are simply the lesser of two evils, that still makes them evil.

    What I care about is conservatives and liberals.

    And one only needs to see American history to see which side truly has been racist.

    Which side supposed slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow....

    Which side is CONSTANTLY on the wrong side of social issues...
    Last edited by JustAlex; 11-07-2014 at 03:45 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    You're basically linking every democrat out there to idiocy for something liberal news outlets control. The people don't control what stories are posted. If you're gonna bash someone, have it be the news outlets like CNN. And of course they aren't going to post things anti-liberal, Fox News does the same thing. There's the occasional anti-Obama story that they'll post, but Fox does the same thing when a Rep majorly slips up. I'm not even a Democrat but I think it's pretty hypocritical of you to basically say that Republicans dont do exactly this. (plus, you really think Republicans are free of racial remarks? Come on.)
    If you can find me evidence of Democrats denouncing these racial attacks I will gladly take the generalization back. I have seen none.

    And I never said Republicans haven't made racial remarks, I said there is a double standard. Democrats are the FIRST to call a conservative a racist and then they ignore it or gloss it over when members of their own group do it. That is a clear-cut double standard.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    And one only needs to see American history to see which side truly has been racist.

    Which side supposed slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow....

    Which side is CONSTANTLY on the wrong side of social issues...
    Glad to see you finally admitting that the Democrats are those things.

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •