Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying mini cards

Buying mini cards

Any year, brand and sport. I buy them for my sons. Here is what I do. I look to buy large lots. I don't pay much - usually no more than .20 per card. I don't ask that anyone give me a complete rundown of whats in the lot. You can just say the total number and a promise that the lot hasn't been cherry picked to the point where it's worthless. So I don't expect to find a $100 card in there, I don't want a lot where every star and parallel has been removed. Don't let all that scare you away, I'm very easy to work with.

Chris

I'm in!! I hate Mini's!!!

I know I have a decent sized lot of 2013 GQ.. I don't ever cherry pick them because they just sit around and I don't like them! Stars like Strasburg, J. Robinson, Several SN# Parallels.

I'll get you a total list of what I have together

Quote Originally Posted by RJK214 View Post
    I'm in!! I hate Mini's!!!

I know I have a decent sized lot of 2013 GQ.. I don't ever cherry pick them because they just sit around and I don't like them! Stars like Strasburg, J. Robinson, Several SN# Parallels.

I'll get you a total list of what I have together
    Awesome!! Thanks so much. Don't worry about a complete list or anything detailed. Just let me know about how many and how much you need for them!

Chris

Hey Chris- I have some for your boys, but I also have for sale a partial set of 2013 GQ minis. any interest?

Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

I've got 104 "mini's"(some have duplicates), 41 are baseball (none have duplicates). If you're interested in either ALL, or just the baseball, feel free to make an offer. If making an offer, please don't forget to add shipping into your offer. Have a good night.

Country
    SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries

Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(1024)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Are you looking for cards of just players or are you looking for the non-sport cards? Also, are you looking for tobacco-sized cards or are you looking for anything smaller than a regular sized card?

I have a bunch but want to make sure I don't quote more than you are looking for.

hi. I have just found while sorting a mix lot of 130 allen & ginters and gypsy queen. lmk thanks. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast