mailday 11/07/14, 3 sweet Kesler RC's n some others :)

Love my old numbered inserts, couple Linden jersey cards, sweet Naslund UD patch /15, few autos (Kesler auto for trade) and 3 awesome Kesler Rc's, 3 color Spx, titanium /99 $60 bv and a really awesome Ice Rc parallel /25 with the film still perfectly in tact :)

I gotta hand it to yas Dale........... last year when the Canucks tanked and I sold off most of my two binders worth for pennies on the dollar I felt pretty sour about the whole situation. And now that they're 10-4 on the season so far, I'm.......... not one bit sad that I did it hahahahaaaa!!!

But you, you're a true homer. Madddddd props to you!!

VERY jealous of your Ice RC /25..........
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Do they ever look good eh? Quickest rebuild in the history of the league Lol my ice rookie is my fav of the lot this time around. . that /5 auto on our fav auction site is too high for my liking already, hope you get it for your PC :)

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    I gotta hand it to yas Dale........... last year when the Canucks tanked and I sold off most of my two binders worth for pennies on the dollar I felt pretty sour about the whole situation. And now that they're 10-4 on the season so far, I'm.......... not one bit sad that I did it hahahahaaaa!!!

But you, you're a true homer. Madddddd props to you!!

VERY jealous of your Ice RC /25..........