Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Out of work for a month! Need some trades!

So I had to have a cyst removed from my wrist so I'm out of work for a month and have to type 1 handed! I haven't posted anything in a while on here but I've added tons of stuff. Also looking for insert/rookie trades so check my lists. They come up in Excel when you click on the links. Looking for anything in my sig, Broncos,Panthers and Cowboys.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by rmenabeast55 View Post
    I like the Marino Shadowbox, any of the DeMaryius Thomas,Ronnie Hillman's, Latimer Prestige patch, 05 Vikings triple jersey.
    Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson

Check me for your Fleener Strata auto and Keenan Allen Absolute Auto JSY, please. Thanks!

Collecting: Dallas Cowboys Gold Parallels From '91-Present,
    Cowboys Topps Finest Refractor Base From 1994-2001, Cowboys Mugs, Cola Bottles/Cans
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 90sTriplets View Post
    Check me for your Fleener Strata auto and Keenan Allen Absolute Auto JSY, please. Thanks!
    I like the Daniel Thomas Crown Royale patch/auto, Cris Carter patch and the Cam Newton End Zone Icons. LMK what you want to work out.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    I like the Daniel Thomas Crown Royale patch/auto, Cris Carter patch and the Cam Newton End Zone Icons. LMK what you want to work out.
    How bout the Daniel Thomas and Newton for your Fleener and Keenan? I'll throw in a couple nice Marino inserts for you too... If you're cool with it post it up and I'll accept.

Collecting: Dallas Cowboys Gold Parallels From '91-Present,
    Cowboys Topps Finest Refractor Base From 1994-2001, Cowboys Mugs, Cola Bottles/Cans
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Posted! Thanks for the trade!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90sTriplets View Post
    How bout the Daniel Thomas and Newton for your Fleener and Keenan? I'll throw in a couple nice Marino inserts for you too... If you're cool with it post it up and I'll accept.

Hidden Content

cmb for some of your packers and chiefs in your main bucket. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    cmb for some of your packers and chiefs in your main bucket. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/
    I like the Gavin Escobar Platinum, Kyle Rudolph auto/jersey and the Manning/Elway/Nameth jersey. I also liked some inserts and rookies if you're interested in a bigger trade.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast