Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BUCKET UPDATED from Toronto Card EXPO !!! Lots of cards that will make you moist !!!

Just updated my bucket with all the new goodies I got from the expo on Friday!

I do have about 20 more cards to scan and put in still as well but the best ones are already in there.

Give me a PM or a reply from what you like and let's see if we can make a trade!

Thanks for the look guys.

Frank

http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/sp...?sort=3&page=1

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Lol well I did get a little moist there is some really good one's in there. Let me know if you see anything you like on my list, I have interest in some for sure just send me a list of what all you like, maybe we can make a big trade, thanks!
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    All My Want Lists Here Hidden Content
    Also Looking For Higher End True RC's...The Cup, Titanium Etc.!

I am interested in the 2011-12 SP Authentic Update – Sign of the Times SOT2-VG Claude Giroux/James Van Riemsdyk if it is available for trade.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by nyrangersfan8169 View Post
    Lol well I did get a little moist there is some really good one's in there. Let me know if you see anything you like on my list, I have interest in some for sure just send me a list of what all you like, maybe we can make a big trade, thanks!
    I took a look at your list but nothing really stuck out for me man. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    I am interested in the 2011-12 SP Authentic Update – Sign of the Times SOT2-VG Claude Giroux/James Van Riemsdyk if it is available for trade.
    I ended up trading that one while at expo.

Sorry man.

Anything on my list interest you? Need quite a few of those bruins rookies as well as the tavares future watch
    PMs work best. I don't always go back and check threads I've posted in
    Hidden Content Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hi Frank I am interested in that Spx karlsson RC Auto. Check my inventory and last 3 break posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JimMcNulty90 View Post
    Anything on my list interest you? Need quite a few of those bruins rookies as well as the tavares future watch
    Sorry I didn't see anything man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast